Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Sound of Music



Its an eventful time for me.
1) THE SOUND OF MUSIC There's only two more weeks of rehearsal, then from Monday April 30th the show is at the St.Albans Arena for the week presented by the St.Albans Operatic Society. Do come ! The children are delightful, the principals have great voices, and you might like to smile at my performace of the crusty old housekeeper Frau Schmitt !

2) With the publication date for my book ENJOYING LATER LIFE on the 19th, I'm expecting boxes of books to be delivered to my door any day now ! Then if you're in orbit of me, look out, I have a very persuasive manner.

3) With the Easter Holidays over, my piano pupils will be back again, with twelve of them getting their exam results and they will all be thrilled.

Busy ? Happily so. As I say in my book, I enjoy life and intend to live it to the full
Elspeth

No comments:

Post a Comment