Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crescendo not diminuendo

Help, I'm snatching time from my Radio Verulam broadcasting to check the proofs of my book ! ENJOYING LATER LIFE ....................................I've got Faith Alive to prepare for Sunday afternoon and Tracks of your Life for Sunday morning...............(www.radioverulam.com)........
Then there's twelve of my piano pupils taking exams in about two weeks time, and who's fault is it if they are not prepared in time. ?............
I think I need a few more diminuendos in my life to calm down a bit. Which actually brings me back to my book. Secular authors bemoan the decline and fall into extreme old age and death - a diminuendo. However, I believe those of us who are followers of Jesus are on a crescendo into an amazing existence to which this life on earth is just the prologue ! Yippee ! So if you disagree do enter the debate !

Elspeth Jackman

No comments:

Post a Comment