Thursday, June 21, 2012

Party and Book Launch

It was great fun  - a birthday party plus a book launch all in one, hosted and organised by my lovely daughter. You might have guessed that the colours of my book ENJOYING LATER LIFE, warm orange, and bright red, were the colours chosen for the decorations for the barn dance and buffet supper.
And do you know ! one of my friends actually brought a unicycle ! See below. Not that I can ride one !

ENJOYING LATER LIFE  is a book to encourage the over 55's to live know that they are special, wonderful and not on the downward slope to the end of life.  It's available at Waterstones St.Albans, at Amazon both paperback and kindle; from the publisher, Onwardsand upwards.org, and if you are local to St.Albans, from me !

Have fun !  Elspeth

No comments:

Post a Comment