Thursday, May 17, 2012

Its time for ART again

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PAINTINGS- but if you're observant, you'll see that this is not a current view. Look at the size of the trees, and then work out how many years ago I took the photo. I'll be having a stall at the St.Peters Spring Fair on Saturday 26th May so do look out for that.   I'll be selling paintings, but also
PLUS COPIES OF MY BOOK "ENJOYING LATER LIFE"  
AlsoI was encouraged yesterday to get an excited customer on the phone asking if she could buy 9 more !  If you think you are much too young for such a book, buy it for a present for an auntie or gran, and take a sneaky peep at what I say.  You can get it on Amazon, paperback or Kindle or at the publishers onwardsandupwards.org,  or from me personally.

ENJOY YOUR WEEK
Elspeth
 

No comments:

Post a Comment